Frequently Asked Questions about GSuite / Google Apps
If your organization finds any of these difficulties, then you may be interested in considering the G Suite
- Cost and asset depleting IT challenges, for example, inconsistent servers, setup and managing costs, and working on multi-OS environment.
- Limited sharing and collaboration : Necessary for efficient team work
- Infection assaults, Spam and phishing.
- Compliance to external and internal policies
- Small email inboxes.
- Increasing demand of disk space.
Have different queries. Feel Free to ask us
- Lower cost: GSuite is delivered to your organisation at a fraction of the cost of on premise installed systems . Which means that G Suite can provide a significantly lower total cost of ownership (TCO). Mailbox redundancy, infrastructure upgrades and infrastructure scaling are all handled by Google, so your business doesn’t need to spend time and money for these projects.
- Higher quality: G Suite offers superior security, reliability, and storage space than most organizations can accomplish with an on-premises solution.
- Ease of use: G Suite provides the simple, intuitive interface so that there’s minimal training resources involved for end-users.
- Leader in Innovation: Google id the leader in the industry in terms of web-based innovation. Driving this platform forward, Google has the leading computing platform and has assembled one of the strongest teams of computer scientists in the industry. As a G Suite for Work customer you get to experience that innovation first-hand as product enhancements are rolled out on a regular basis.
Google Apps / GSuite is a packaged product of Google’s best messaging and collaboration applications, among which include Gmail™, Google Talk, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Sites, and Google Video.
Many of these applications are available with the free email@example.com account, and while these applications are similar, Google has enhanced them in G Suite with these prominent differences .
- G Suite is for your business
When you connect with G Suite for your business, you sign up with your own company domain name. So instead of having a firstname.lastname@example.org email address, you would make or keep up an company email address, for example, email@example.com. There is an IT managerial control panel that is incorporated with G Suite for your business where an IT administrator can oversee and control the employee’s accounts across your company domain.
- Increased Access Controls
Puts your company in control of how your data is shared and communicated outside of your domain.
Saves all your business data with enhanced mailing list abilities, and increased mail thresholds
- Google Calendar
Yes. In addition to sending and receiving mails of your G Suite account from Gmail web interface, you can access your mails from any desktop client. You can configure your account in desktop client either with IMAP or POP mail protocol depending on desktop client. If you are using Microsoft Exchange or some other Outlook you can use plug-in for G Suite to sync your G Suite account.
To get your G Suite, you should have your domain, like mydomain.com. If you have your domain you can get your G Suite account. You need to verify your domain that you own that domain. If you don’t have your domain, you can purchase your domain from us or any other domain- hosting partner before signing up for G Suite.
You can sit back and relax while our team will setup your GSuite account.
For basic setup it will take about 2 hours. Basic setup means verifying your domain and setting up your Gmail. But additional setup time depends on the amount of data and user moving to GSuite .
Yes, you can transfer all your emails, calendar events to G Suite. We will help you transfer your emails, calendar events to G Suite for you and your other users in G Suite. Data from Microsoft Exchange or any other mailing server will be transferred in no time.
You can send and receive emails using any desktop-based email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, Entourage 2004, Windows Mail, etc. We also have a guide on how you can configure different email clients to send/receive emails. The enterprise email product supports the POP, IMAP and MAPI protocols.
Your email can be accessed using any Smartphone or Tablet. The Gmail interface is compatible on all major Operating systems such as iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian and Blackberry.
If your company acquires a new domain name or does business at multiple domains, you can add all your domains to your account at no extra cost. Users can then have identities at one or more of your domains while sharing services as part of a single company. And you manage your domains from the same Admin console. You add a domain as either a separate domain or domain alias, depending on how you plan to use it.
Yes. G Suite is designed as an all-in-one solution with integrated tools that work seamlessly together. For instance, you can receive a message in Gmail and instantly convert it into a Calendar event. When you make a comment in Docs, Sheets or Slides, collaborators automatically receive email alerts. With a single click, you can launch a Hangouts video meeting from your inbox or calendar. Using these tools as a complete package improves productivity while giving your business the most value. However, you are welcome to purchase the suite and only use the services of your choice.
Yes, you can create mailing lists and add/delete users, select a moderator, restrict people from joining a list or even ban users from a list.
When you sign up for a G Suite account, you agree not to use the account to send spam, distribute viruses, or otherwise abuse the service. All users on your domain are subject to these agreements, which are part of the G Suite Acceptable Use Policy. If Google identifies a G Suite user who is violating these agreements, it reserves the right to immediately suspend the user. If the problem is domain-wide, we reserve the right to suspend the entire account and deny administrator access to all the G Suite services. In such cases, we send a notification to the registered secondary email address for the domain administrator.
Yes, you can. Use Gmail’s vacation responder to let people know that you won’t be able to get back to them right away. While your vacation responder is turned on, Gmail will send your reply to people who email you.
Yes. During the transfer, we move all your email accounts from the old provider to us by keeping the data intact. However, your existing tenure with the other provider, if any does not get moved to us. You can click here to initiate the transfer process.
It is simple to forward your personal Gmail account to your business account. Whether people send email to your “old (free)” account or to your “new” business account, all email will end up in your G Suite (Business) inbox.
Get Started with Google Apps / GSuite.